Terms and Conditions
(Including Social Media Policy - updated May 2018)
Agreement between user and FIGS Events Limited
The term “FIGS Events Limited” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 19771, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU, UK. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
FIGS Events Limited reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the FIGS Events Limited website is offered.
Links to third party websites
The FIGS Events Limited website may link to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of FIGS Events Limited and are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Sites, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
No unlawful or prohibited use
As a condition of your use of the FIGS Events Limited website, you warrant to us that you will not use our website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You may not use the FIGS Events Limited website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use of the FIGS Events Limited’s website.
Copyright and Trademarks
The copyright and all other rights in the material on this website are owned by © FIGS Events Limited or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights. Unauthorised use is prohibited without written permission.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, will be acknowledged on the website.
- Neither FIGS Events Limited nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. FIGS Events Limited is excluded from liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials which you share on this website or our partner websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information made available through this website or our partner websites meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to FIGS Events Limited. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without FIGS Events Limited’s prior written consent.
- In using this website, you agree not to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Laws of England and Wales.
Social Media Policy
If you are using social media networks and quoting FIGS Events (Twitter – FIGS Events Limited @Figsevents) or other profiles where they exist (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube), please adhere to the following rules. These rules are intended to assist users of FIGS Events website, its staff, contracted individuals, clients, customers, partners and suppliers.
- Do not post, upload or forward a link quoting FIGS Events to any abusive, obscene, discriminatory, harassing, derogatory or defamatory content online.
- Do not post, upload, forward or post a link to chain mail, junk mail or gossip.
- Never disclose commercially sensitive, anti-competitive, private or confidential information about FIGS Events.
- If you notice any content posted on social media about FIGS Events (if abusive or offensive), please report it immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal blogs and social media content should have clear disclaimers that the views expressed by the authors are the author's alone and do not necessarily represent the views of FIGS Events.
- Do not reference or disclose information about colleagues, organisations, clients, partners or customers of FIGS Events including photos without their express consent.
- Please respect laws governing intellectual property rights including copyright and reference or cite sources appropriately. Company logos and trademarks may not be used without written consent.
FIGS Events Limited respects the privacy of every individual who visits our website. We operate in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Please see our full privacy statement
Updated: May 2018