A cookie is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, which asks permission to be placed on your computer or device. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device and helps analyse web traffic, or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
For more information see: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
By using the FIGS Events Limited website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
FIGS Events Limited may occasionally update this policy from time to time in accordance with customer feedback. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how FIGS Events Limited is protecting your information.
Collection of your personal information
FIGS Events Limited collects personally identifiable information, such as your email address, name, and job title, home or work address and telephone number. We may also collect demographic information such as postcode, age, preferences, interests plus other information related to customer surveys or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand our customer needs and to maintain quality of service, as well as providing general statistics regarding the use of the FIGS Events Limited website. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send you promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You can elect at any time to opt out of these communications and confirm your personal database preferences by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering, which may be of interest to you. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Security of your personal information
FIGS Events Limited is committed to ensuring that your information is secure from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, and have put in place appropriate procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links and leave our site, please note that we do not have any control over the other websites. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. This privacy statement does not govern these sites. You should check the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will always actively seek your consent for marketing purposes and you always have the right to change your preferences and ask FIGS Events not to process your data for marketing purposes. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you can click the opt-out box to indicate that you do not wish your details to be used for direct marketing purposes or notify us by email.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time and opt-out of receiving any future communications by writing to, or emailing us at: email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you have indicated for this to happen.
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and Data Protection Act 2018. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to
The Data Protection Officer
FIGS Events Limited
20-22 Wenlock Road
N1 7GU, UK.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Any email sent by FIGS Events Limited and any attachments transmitted with them are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. Anyone receiving an email from FIGS Events Limited who is not the intended recipient or person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, should be advised that this email has been received in error and that any use, disclosure, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. Any unintended recipient must also preserve the confidentiality of the email.
Please consult our Terms and Conditions to view guidelines and rules on use of social media networks.
FIGS Events Limited welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you have any comments regarding this statement, please email email@example.com.
The privacy of visitors and clients is important to FIGS Events. This policy will be kept under continual review, and changes may be made from time to time.
Updated: December 2018