Outsourcing event planning can provide an organisation with additional expertise to support an element of the planning process, or to provide tailored solutions to manage the delivery of the event from concept to realisation according to the client’s strategic objectives.
Main areas of expertise include:
- Creation of bespoke websites
- Online registration, payment management and confirmation
- Profiling of participants and analysis of engagement
- Key topics research, programme design and production
- Obtaining Continuing Professional Development (CPD) approval
In addition, FIGS Events recognises the influence of a broad spectrum of multi-media output and can manage this aspect of wider dissemination in collaboration with a committee or grouping of technical experts. Effective use of online applications will engage not only with regular event attendees but will enable students as well as the wider profession to actively participate in vital discussions.
- Managing the application process to secure grants and awards
- Digital marketing campaign including social media
- PR and publicity
- Providing effective networking opportunities
- Effective data management
Finally, the events will be managed according to an agreed timeline and budget. FIGS Events is experienced in working with committees, senior and VIP experts and organisations, ensuring that all those involved understand their role within the planning process and, most importantly, to enjoy a successful working partnership.
- Sponsorship and exhibition sales management and fulfilment
- Managing Royal visits, VIPs, keynote speakers and sponsors
- Audio visual, video and technical production
- Participant feedback and event report
- Measurement analysis and recommendations